Thursday 30 July 2020

Argument of my choice

I strongly believe that jobs are really fun and kids should do them for their skills. If you do jobs it helps your mum or your dad. You can also earn pocket money for doing jobs.

Firstly, jobs are great to help you learn new skills like vacuuming and cleaning the windows.

Secondly, doing jobs helps Mum and Dad because they are busy and often need help.

Finally, you can earn pocket money for doing lots of jobs. It is good to earn pocket money because it means I can go to the shops and buy stuff. 

I strongly recommend that kids should do jobs that are fun and they help you learn and for their skills. If you do a job it can help your mum or dad because if they can't do them or they are sick it helps them. You can also earn pocket money for doing jobs. It's good because you're earning money and you can save the money up to get something you really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post