Tuesday 22 September 2020

A day in the life of a terrific tiger

WALT: write in first person.

I woke up so tired. I looked around and the cubs were playing around. I took them to the river to do some swimming and they loved it. Next, I went out and got some meat for the family.  I got the meat from a rhino it was a weak baby rhino. I knew there were no parent rhinos so it made sense. I took the food home for the family and hunted alone so no one would get hurt by the rhino. We went for a long run for 2 hours and saw a lot of food and leafs, trees and plants everywhere. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post