Friday 23 October 2020

A moment in time at the market

WALT use punctuation correctly and write in first person.

It was Friday morning. I went to the market in Greymouth with my grandad. When we got there it was sunny. As yellow as the Pak 'n' Save sign. I could see the candy market, the fruit market, the sausage market, and the cracker market. I could hear yelling and people dropping things. I could smell yummy sausages. I could feel the heaviness when I picked up the heavy watermelon. We some crackers and cheese It tasted like creamy cheesy crackers.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Quinn
    I loved your sentence because it made lots of sense, I also liked the descriptive words that you used.
    Did you get a sausage?
    From Farrah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Farrah thank you i did like the sausage what was your favourite part?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post