Thursday 19 November 2020

Thursdays Writing Polar Bears

 Polar bears live in the Arctic. They have black skin and a white coat to blend in with the snow. Their real name is Sea Bear. 


They live in the Arctic because it has ice and snow. They eat baby seals. Their  habitat it getting destroyed because the world is getting warmer.


Polar Bears can become mean and angry if something attempts to hurt them. Polar Bears are nice if they are not in danger.


 Polar Bears use sea ice as a platform when they hunt seals and fish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post