Tuesday 17 August 2021

Emma Twigg Came To NBC

 W.A.L.T Reflect on exiting experiences.

EMMA TWIGG CAME NBC TODAY. 

We did the kapahaka to welcome Emma  then we sang cover me in sunshine and the national anthem to Emma she has two sisters that came with her after we got to see the gold medal and touch it. Emma's daily routine is 2 hours on the water, then 1 hour in the gym, and then she eats nutritional food.

My favourite part was when I got to touch and look at the gold medal.2FB8F2E7-2BFC-45F9-A32C-67F336BDAA0B_1_105_c.jpeg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Quinn.That is a very exciting experience getting to preform the kapa haka for an olympic gold medalist and also got to hold the medal. That's a lot of exercise every day. Do you know what sort of food she likes to eat when she is training?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post