Friday 3 December 2021

Narrative

W.A.L.T Write A Narrative 

We have been learning to write a good narrative with pictures 

This is my narrative 

All I knew was that I was in a forest ...

It was a sunny nice day in the forest but then it turned all dark. I got scared i said to my friends ¨ i dont know whats happening.'' Tom said ¨im scared to¨ so we went on scared we tried turning back but there were 3 ways. So we kept on going. We found a house in the middle of the road and we went in hesitating and scared.


 There was one bed in the middle of the room we decided to stay the night. There were creepy noises around the house we looked and  there was an old lady and old man outside of the house. They claimed it was theirs. We said well we were here first we shut the door. In the morning it was foggy and spooky. We went to get something to eat. There were berries that were purple. We ate them.



 Tom was not feeling well the next morning he died. Then Joe died 3 hours after Tom died. We didn't eat those berries again. The next day it started to clear up and it was sunny again. We walked out of the forest and there was the way out.  We ran and we got out of the forest but when i got out Steph wasn't with me.










1 comment:

  1. Hi Quinn! I like the story but it was depressing. Joe, Tom and Steph died. Maybe you could make the story a little bit happier since children are reading your blog, like Farrah.

    This story is interesting, but its overall good!

    From Emilee

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post