Thursday 30 April 2020

The Horse shoe lake with Swans

 The swans of Horse Shoe lake 



Everyday we bike down to Horse shoe lake which is at the back of our  street. 
We like visiting the swans that live at the lake.  There is a farther swan a mother swan and seven baby swans.  We sometimes feed them and they are very friendly.  The mother and father are black with red becks  the baby swans are fluffy and grey.  They seem to grow bigger every time we see them. The sun comes out over the lake that makes it shiny.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Quinn
    What an awesome story about the swans on Horseshoe Lake. You have described the swans really well and I can imagine exactly what they look like. I'm really enjoying your blogs...keep it up.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post