Friday 29 May 2020

Friday writing with similes

WALT write a character description using similes

Scratch has a fluffy brown tail that looks like a brown carpet. He has a nut he wont let go. It is a yummy nut but in each movie he wont eat the nut. Scratch has bulging eyes, they are brown. He has two big teeth he has eighteen teeth. He has two little hands they have three fingers on them. I like Scratch because he has a fluffy tail and it is cool and because he can squeeze through little little spaces. 

1 comment:

  1. i like the picture of scatch keep it up

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post