Thursday 21 May 2020

Monday Writing - blogpost

WALT:  write a quality blog post 

A pinata hangs from a tree and u hit it until it breaks. It has candy in  it. When it breaks the candy falls out of it. You can use boxes and pens and pencil and scissors to make a pinata. When you are done you wait until you can take them home.When you take it home you look at the hard work you have done and  you think great job you.

I like pinatas because they have candy in them.I dislike pinatas because they take long to open sometimes. I like pinatas because they have a stick to open them and it helps you to get it open. I  dislike pinatas because they can have candy fall on you and it is enoying.
I like pinatas because they are awesome. i dislike pinatas because they are boring to wait for them to open. I like pinatas because they are awesome they are amazing they are cool.


why is pinatas so hard to make. Do you like them?.












































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post